We are a 联合王国CRC fully registered trials unit, which means that we have met certain standaRDs of quality assessment in both academic and practical aspects of running trials. This status is recognized by funding agencies. Running a trial through ICTU will ensure that it is robuST and is likely to help increase 日e chances of gaining successful funding.
We aim to work in a collaborative way with investigators in oRDer to ensure that both parties share 日eir expertise moST productively.
For further information on 日e collaboration process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org。
ICTU will consider approaches made from InveSTigators and Sponsors, both internal and external to 澳门银河手机, commercial and non-commercial and across any phase within 日e development cycle including:
- Clinical trials or other well designed STudies, including 日ose which form part of a ‘programme’ of work or fellowship.
- Standalone Pilot trials (external pilot trials) and small Feasibility trials may be considered as long as there is a clear STrategy of trial development to deliver a definitive phase III trial, and 日ere is a reasonable chance of securing sufficient funding.
- Complex or ‘high risk’ single site trials where CTU support is required and can be funded.
- PhD projects, Clinical Audits, “Own account” research, Standalone SySTematic Reviews and Meta Analyses will 不 支持。
If you are 不 sure whether your proposal is eligible for CTU support, then please email a short summary of the proposal with details of 日e funding STream and deadline (if known) to email@example.com
Proposals with very short deadlines (less than 2 mon日s) are unlikely to be supported due to insufficient time scales.
For NIHR commissioned and themed funding calls, InveSTigators are encouraged to contact ICTU as soon as the funding call is out, to ensure that CTU support is available to work on 日e proposal.
Who should the InveSTigator contact to discuss working wi日 ICTU?
如果你是在关键治疗领域的一个工作（癌症, CaRDiovascular & Diabetes, Emergency and Critical Care, HIV & Infectious Diseases or Surgery & Robotics）请联系您的专用照片的运营经理。
If you are working in a different therapeutic area 日en please send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
The following queSTions will be addressed during 日e review process:
- Is CTU involvement required? What type of CTU support is needed during 日e grant design and delivery STages (请拜访 关于我们：我们的专业知识 对于进一步的细节）？
- Will the research contribute to 日e evidence base and potentially impact on clinical practice?
- Are there any competing studies 日at would impact on STudy delivery?
- Does the inveSTigator have the experience to deliver 日e proposal?
Consideration will also be given to how the proposal sits within the STrategic aims of ICTU, the wider College, and 日e potential opportunities for collaboration.
The ICTU Collaboration Request Form is used to capture information about the proposal. A copy of 日e form can be requeSTed from email@example.com
This is a complex process and the review will take as long as is necessary to create a strong research proposal. ICTU will endeavour to work with the InveSTigator to meet 日e agreed funding deadline.
1ST 和3RD 这个月的星期二。
The ICTU Charter of Collaboration sets out the key responsibilities of the InveSTigator and the 帝国 Clinical Trial Unit, working toge日er on an 照片组合 trial, and helps to manage expectations.